October 26 2018 Camping Trip Postponed

Post date: Oct 25, 2018 3:13:57 PM

Due to the impending Nor'Easter this weekend, under the guidance of the National Park Service we are postponing this weekend's camping tip until the following weekend Nov 2-4.

If you are now unable to attend the trip and had signed-up, scouts should inform their patrol leader AND Mr. Harrington.

If you were not planning to attend this weekend, but can now attend next weekend Nov 2-4, you can sign up at the website (http://www.troop66matawan.com/camping/2018-2019/october-2018).