Forestburg Documents Available
Post date: Jan 28, 2015 11:1:36 PM
The documents for Forestburg 2015 can be found at the troop website. (It is listed under "Documents.")
On the page, you will find:
1) BSA Medical Form (including prescription medication form & immunization exemption if required): Every scout and adult is required to complete a medical form for camp.
2) Merit Badge Program & Prerequisites: This provides a description of each merit badge and any prerequisites that maybe required to be completed before camp.
3) Merit Badge Personal Program Form: Scouts use this form to pick which merit badges they would like to attend at summer camp
4) Available Training (for both scouts and adults): You must sign up for this training before camp starts, otherwise the trainer maybe not be available.
5) Program Added Extras: Sign up for program extras is done at summer camp.
6) Staff Application (available to scouts 14 and older)
7) A Description of Forestburg Dan Bread Camp.